All content in our Web site (the “Site”) is intended only for residents of the United States. First Choice Limousine
maintains the Site for your personal use and information.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and First Choice Limousine are superseded and of no force or effect.
1. Universal Terms and Conditions.
The following policies apply to all our customers:
- Requests for service must be made 24 hours
- Changes and cancellations require 24 hours advance notice on line or can be made within 2 hours (nationwide) by calling First Choice Limousine at 1-800-370-LIMO or 978-345-6450.
- Full fare, including an 20% gratuity, will be billed if a cancellation occurs less than 2 hours before the scheduled
pick up time or flight arrival time.
- Requests for service may be denied due to availability First Choice Limousine accepts all major credit cards. If you wish to cancel your reservation, you will be provided a cancellation number.
- A 20% driver gratuity will be included in your fee when you make your reservation, together with a 6%
surface transportation fee.
- First Choice monitors all commercial airline arrivals.
- A 30-minute grace period is allowed on all domestic arrivals and 60 minutes on all international arrivals. After the grace period, waiting time charges will be added to your fee at the rate of $12.50 per quarter hour.
- A 15-minute grace period is allowed on pick ups other than at an airport. After the grace period, waiting time will be added to your fee at the rate of $12.50 per quarter hour, retroactive to the original pick up time.
- Additional charges apply for extra stops or services.
- Full fare (including an 20% gratuity) will be billed if the passenger fails to be at the designated driver meeting area. If you cannot locate your driver please call First Choice Limo at 1-800-370-LIMO or 978-345-6450. To avoid being
billed as a no-show, we advise you not to leave your location without communicating with First Choice Limousine.
- A $25 surcharge will be added to all bills on the following holidays: New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day,
Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve after 5 pm, Christmas Day, NewYears Eve after 5 pm.
- Rates are subject to change without notice. Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
- First Choice Limousine Service is not responsible for services delayed or not rendered due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
3. Copyrights and Ownership.
All content of the Site, including software scripts and applets, are owned by First Choice Limousine Service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, or services obtained from the Site without the written permission of First Choice Limousine Service.
4. Disclaimers of Warranties and Liability.
FIRST CHOICE LIMOUSINE SERVICE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THIS SITE MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS
AND/OR CHANGES AT ANY TIME. ALL INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, AND SERVICES ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
FIRST CHOICE LIMOUSINE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, SERVICES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL FIRST CHOICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, COVER, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF FIRST CHOICE LIMOUSINE SERVICE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE
SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF
CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. Secure and Lawful Use.
You agree to comply with and abide by any security measures or systems implemented from time to time by our Site, including but not limited to passwords or encryption mechanisms (such as digital certificates). As a condition of your use of the Site, you also comply that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
6. Software Available on the Site.
First Choice Limousine Service offers a nontransferable license to use any downloadable software applets for viewing and otherwise using the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and for no other purpose.
Please note that all Software, including without limitation all HTML code, Java Script and ActiveX controls contained in the Site is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or
redistribution of the Site is expressly prohibited by law.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts, U.S.A., without regard to principals of conflicts of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Worcester County, Massachusetts, U.S.A., in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provision of these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and First Choice Limousine Service with respect to the Site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and our representatives with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
We may without notice revise these Terms and Conditions. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.